Thursday, April 28, 2016

03: Lights Out

*Warning: NSFW ahead.*


Edward Goodwin


“Come on out, Honey. I don’t have all day! Get in here. I wanna see what $700 looks like.” Damn. It was already a little passed noon and while I, as the Founder and CEO of a Fortune 500 company, can take leisure with my lunch, I was still a busy man. And, like the saying goes, time is money. I poured myself another glass of Screaming Eagle and impatiently waited to sneak a peek at this Agent Provocateur lingerie.


And while the accommodations at the Regal Plaza weren’t exactly inadequate they were a far cry from the first-class treatment to which I was more accustomed. Furthermore, if I was interested in being bored to death while sipping from an expensive bottle of wine and listening to the inane droning of the rabble, I could as easily entertain my own dear wife at home. Lord knows that woman could make the experience of watching paint dry immensely more entertaining.


Finally, the door cracked open and I felt like a child at Christmas. Chastity. Humph. The irony of her name was not lost on me and partly played into the reason I’d taken her as my mistress. She was a vision in white. “My god, darling. You look tastier than a platter of Beluga washed down with a bottle of Dom. Now bring that sweet ass over here so your Big Daddy can properly appreciate his gift.” She started towards me and I could feel every inch of my skin tingle from top to bottom. “Not uh uh…” I said, directing her with my hand. Like a good girl, Chastity got down on her hands and knees and crawled slowly towards me. “Mmm, that’s nice.”

I didn’t have to say another word before her hands were on the ultimate prize and that beautiful mouth was gracing the tip. I felt my cock touch the back of her throat and like a magic flute she played me beautifully. Fuck me, she was good at that. Then again she’d have to be. I wouldn’t waste my time driving some forty minutes across town to this hell hole she called home if she was less than stellar at her…affections. 


Unfortunately, since she took over twenty minutes putting that damned thing on, I had very little time to waste. Pulling her promptly to her feet, I tossed Chastity across the table, scattering plates of lobster and steak. I had been hungry when I’d arrived, but now all I wanted to do was satisfy the pulsing ache of the rock hard prick between my legs. Not wasting a moment, I properly lubed my precious Chastity and drove seven inches of solid steel inside her. 

She squealed. That glorious voice of hers touched my soul and she frantically reached for a handhold while I roughly pounded faster. “Yeah. You like fucking Big Daddy’s dick, don’t you, gorgeous?” She mumbled something unintelligible as I tightened one hand around her throat. Fuck. Those sounds she makes when she’s getting it from behind like this always drives me crazy. Her golden blonde hair whipped around her head as it bobbed back and forth in front of me.


The smooth sinews of her luscious legs reached out and wrapped me firmly in their grasp and I laughed throatily. She needn’t worry. This dick wasn’t going anywhere until it was spewing on that set of double d’s I’d paid for. Oh yeah. I could see it now. Those shiny blue eyes of hers staring innocently up at me, begging for a taste while I shot ample amounts of jizz all over that lovely face. Damn. My body shuddered. I was getting ahead of myself. I needed to listen to her scream my name a little longer before I adorned her with my wad. For now, I wanted to savor her young, supple body.

From out of nowhere, there was a knock on the door. The sudden shock of it jolted me for a moment and I made Chastity feel it with a firm smack to her rear. Those fuckheads down at the front desk know I’m not to be disturbed under any circumstance. I ignored it and continued plowing away at my Chastity’s wetter than wet pussy. God it was exquisite. My cock felt engorged. It’s times like these that make me utterly pleased to be stinking, filthy rich. 

Mmm. I’m no fool. Girls like her wouldn’t give men like me the time of day without the copious amounts of money we have in the bank. And while she gets to have a taste of the good life, I get to indulge in having this twentysomething busty babe flailing off the end of my dick morning, noon or night. “Louder!” I demanded, smacking her firm derriere again as I pulled back a handful of that pretty blonde hair. Moments passed and there was another muffled thumping at the door.


“Go away!” I shouted and continued giving Chastity the pounding of her little lifetime, but the banging continued. “FUCK! I SAID BEAT IT! If I have to come out there I will have your job and that of every fucking idiot in this dump!” Chastity’s moaning was persistent. Between her and the incessant squawking in the hall, I could swear I was performing for a crowd of adoring fans.

She was shrieking, damn near howling like a banshee and clawing at the table. I could tell my little whore was seconds away from coming; either that or she was an Emmy worthy actress. Either way, it was of no consequence to me. I would be getting off in spite of her pleasure. Still, this horny cunt knew how to perform. No matter how hard I stuck it to her, she just kept begging for more. Half-empty wine glasses tumbled to the floor, staining the oak hardwood. When I felt the moisture of her orgasm drizzle down my thigh I was done. 


Yanking her by the hair, I dropped her on her hands and knees and knelt down in front of her. She couldn’t help herself. She reached up and groped my balls as I jerked it on top of her tits. I could feel the heat of my load crawling through the length of my cock until I was ejaculating all over her face and tits. “Oh god, baby!” I shouted, watching as thick ropes of my seed covered her angelic face, dribbled down her chin and landed on her perky chest. She took me into her mouth and cleaned me nice and good, giving the tip a little kiss before backing away. Damn I’m glad I kept this one. The girl had some kind of hold over me that kept me coming back for more. She was perfection.


Chastity got to her feet and excused herself to the bathroom to clean up while I used a towel from the buffet to do the same. “Same time tomorrow?” she asked, smiling at me as she stepped back into the room.

“Let’s make it two. I have a meet and greet to do with the wife at some business junket.”

“Aww, Eddie, baby,” she pouted, running her hands up and down my chest. “When are you gonna leave that old hag and be with me? You know she could never pleasure you like I can. I’m all you’ll ever need.”


Fuck me. This shit again? I stopped seeing the others and put her up in a fucking penthouse for Christ’s sake. What the hell more did she want? “First of all, Chastity, what’s my name?” She again pouted until I heard what I was after. I absolutely abhor hearing her call me some ridiculously shortened version of the name my Mother gave me. She knows this. “Second, we’ve talked about this and you know how I hate repeating myself. Let’s not ruin this moment, ok?” I sighed in frustration. The thumping in the hall returned and I felt my blood boil. “Now, why don’t you be a good girl and see who’s at the door?” She started forward, her shapely little ass bouncing as she skipped. But before her hand reached out for the knob, the door burst open and a man dressed in a bellhop’s uniform sluggishly stepped inside.


“Son of a bitch. What the hell has gotten into the people around here? I swear to Christ I will have your ass in a sling if you don’t get the hell out of here now!” He didn’t listen. Instead he continued forward, his eyes glued to Chastity’s exposed breasts. I felt a surge of rage seething in the pit of my belly. “Hey! You hear me? I said get lost!” Chastity moved back, bumping into me as the man was now in the center of the room.


Chastity turned towards me, a look of sheer terror on her face and I glanced around her at the bellhop seeing for the first time the sight that had shocked her to silence, something I’ve never been able to accomplish short of stuffing her mouth. His face had been bloodied and his clothes were covered in it as well. The whites of his eyes were red and his irises appeared bright yellow. A bone stuck out of his neck in an unnatural way. There was no way this man should still be walking. He growled, reaching his outstretched hands towards us and I did the only thing I could think of.

I shoved Chastity forward. The man sank his teeth into her face, pulling away a chunk of flesh and devouring it like a vulture. She screamed but it only seemed to provoke him more. This time he went for her neck. Blood squirted his face, applying more viscous makeup to what was already there. “Dear god!” I shouted. Grabbing my wallet and phone off the sideboard, I rushed out the door desperate to get the hell out of there.


“EDWARD, WAIT!” Chastity cried. “PLEASE! HELP!” Her screaming grew louder but I didn’t stop running, nearly tripping over my own feet as I ducked into the elevator.

“Come on, come on.” The doors opened on the first floor and I quickly stepped out, but it wasn’t into the awaiting arms of sanity. The entire lobby looked like a tornado had hit it. Chairs, tables and couches were overturned, large puddles of blood pooled all over the floor and still more splattered the walls. This was why I’d heard shouting. Dozens of people lay on the floor apparently dead. Some appeared ripped apart. Their guts hung from their abdomen like ropes of bloody sausage while random limbs and body parts cluttered the polished marble surface.

I gagged. Blowing chunks of lobster and steak all over the blood-soaked ground, leaving nothing behind in my stomach. The stench of bile made me dry heave and I felt my gut tighten. The sound of my puking drew the attention of more crazed staff lurking behind the front desk. Their ghastly faces turned to me and I hastily climbed to my feet, stumbling for the exit before those wretched things could make their way towards me.


My car was parked in the underground garage. If I could just make it…Shit! My keys. In my haste I’d left them on the table by the door. Now what? I was stranded on the wrong side of town with crazy cannibals after me! I needed a way out—fast. Maybe an Uber? Damn. No signal. Of course. Why should I expect anything less in this pigsty? More screaming…behind me. Holy fuck! There was more of them! I turned and spotted some poor sap in a business suit being dragged into the growing crowd of crazies.

“HELP!” he shouted, seeing me at the corner. “Please!” 

Oh I’ll help you alright, buddy. Turning, I ran through the alley behind the hotel, looking for something, anything to get me the fuck out of here. It wasn’t long before that group realized there was someone else out here and turned their attention on me. Not today. At the end of the alley I saw a door and raced towards it. 


“Hello?” I knocked, trying the handle. Locked. “Hello? Is anyone in there?” I yelled. And it was then that I saw it. The bum squatting on the corner was no bum at all. It was one of them and he was heading right for me. “Oh fuck! Let me in! Let me in! Oh Jesus Christ!” I pushed and I shoved my weight into the door until finally it gave way. Slamming it behind me I quickly tossed as much shit against it as I could. What the FUCK is going on? 


I looked around my surroundings. It appeared to be some sort of storage facility. Boxes, crates and covered furniture had been tossed around haphazardly with dust, spider webs and god knows what else caking every available surface. At least for the moment I was safe. I could hear the old man dragging his limb across the door. Tapping and scratching at it, trying to get in. Checking my phone again, I nearly threw the damned thing. Nationwide coverage my ass! Just then, the banging grew louder. The fucker must have brought friends. Damn it! There’s gotta be something. I jumped at the sound of more bodies crashing against the door. It would be moments before those things got inside and then I was fucked. “Somebody? Anybody please help me!” I shouted, slinking down to the floor. “Please…”

Continue---->

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha what a dick. He really threw his mistress at the guy and left her. Man...that's low. Now he's stuck on the 'wrong side of town' in nothing but his boxers. That's too funny. Guess he'll be eaten next, he doesn't even have a car and he doesn't seem the hot wiring type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eddie--excuse me, Edward is in some serious poo! He's self-serving, narcissistic, good for nothing and, unfortunately for those he meets, will be a major pain in the ass. He will do what it takes (as shown by Chastity's death) to survive.

      Too bad they don't have Armani where he is. He might be stuck like that for a while and Winter's coming O.o

      Thank you for reading :D

      Delete