Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Story delay

Hello, Readers,


I wanted to drop a line and let everyone know why the posts have stopped on Outbreak: Extinction. A family emergency this weekend has left me really far behind and scrambling to play catch up. And because of this, I think the best plan of action would be to just release the last 4 episodes sans pictures so that we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming. Very sorry about that. Tonight, I will have 21-24 posted and get the votes up so we can figure out what happens next.

Thank you for understanding,


~ Daijah

1 comment:

  1. It's fine DJ, I can relate to something else always coming up stopping the flow of writing and getting the story to the blog.
    Take ypur time and looking forward to seeing the next chapters :D

    ReplyDelete